**REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT**
The World Ethical Apparel Roundtable – WEAR – is a two-day conference taking place in Toronto at Evergreen Brick Works. The first conference of its kind in Canada, WEAR will bring together apparel brands and retailers, sustainability experts, NGOs and academia to share best practices, build relationships and tackle the social and environmental challenges facing the industry today.
Keynote Speakers include Ian Spaulding of Elevate/Alliance, Tom Smith of SEDEX, Connie Ulasewicz of San Francisco State University, and Amy Hall of Eileen Fisher.
Our panel discussions will explore the following topics:
- Creating Shared Value & Profitability Through Sustainable Business Practices
- The Evolution of Social Standards & Systems; Navigating Change
- Make Fair, Buy Fair; Responsible Supply Chain Practices from Design through Delivery
- Supply Chain Transparency; Tools and Trends in Visibility & Risk Management
- Innovation, Impact & Perception: Telling New Stories
Companies and organizations attending include: Mountain Equipment Co-Op, Canada Goose, Aritzia, H&M, Eileen Fisher, Town Shoes, Gildan, Me to We Style, Workers United, Elevate, SEDEX, Made in a Free World, Responsible Sourcing Network, Fashion Takes Action, SGS Canada, SHARE, Ethical Profiling, World Vision, Avery Dennison, SAI Global, and Textile Recyclers Association.
Who Should Attend? Apparel industry organizations, academia, government officials, design directors, independent designers, marketing and public relations executives, retailers, suppliers, manufacturers, sustainability and CSR managers, operations managers and brand managers.